Thursday, November 25, 2004

Two bodies lay over this bed

I lay beside this temple that I have just
worshiped upon and taken communion at.
You lay next to me, having carried out
the services like that of a some sacred priestess
performing carnal rituals now, so complete.

I entered this place of worship slowly
in complete darkness knowing lights
would be envious of me, and how
I have had you tonight, without thoughts
of sharing in this place, in this time

I watch dancing lights flourish on
your skin like candles at the alter
of some magnificent chapel.
I witness these lights as they kiss those
places that I had kissed just an hour before.

You entered my soul deliberately and
I am grateful for your blessings upon me and
using those mores that are now cherished
with such a blessed act as we performed tonight.

Can I tell you agin.

@ @

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed in LS Blogs