Friday, June 06, 2008

Dressing with you








I want to feel your skin against mine,
to feel you fit over me like a fresh
laundered cotton shirt in the morning.
To feel your kisses against my neck
much like my collar brushes against me
when I turn to see if you are near.
To be excited as I feel you cover my arms,
raising the soft hairs of my forearm
your tender touch passes over me
creating chills of crisp anticipation.
Our arms stretch out together as
you hold my wrists like starched
cuffs bound by ivory links.
You will arouse me again with
your fingers as they trace over me
they will feel the sharp creases and
then pull tight and set straight the
rough edges you have awaken.
With my eyes closed I count eight the
times your fingers press against my chest
and work their way over my belly.
Chills erupt from folds within the chintz
as my hand slides down along side of you
and draws you into the hollow of my back.

I will look forward to dressing with
you again.

@ @

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

This is about a shirt, right?

I guess I can stop blushing now.

A Jannie, in passint

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I mean, passing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed in LS Blogs