Monday, December 27, 2004

Sixty Two


I will remind you as each
number passes the one before.
I have chosen to number those
times I am captivated with
that part of you that makes me
smile in such a naughty little way.
When you walk away
or climb steps in front of
me, while we are out walking,
it is not a coincidence that I
let you walk a step or two
in front of me, or that I
turn and watch you walk away.

You seem taken aback
with the thought that me,
admiring your dupa
would be something
I do because I am influenced
from love and I would
only notice such a pretty
thing because I love you.

It is not.
I notice every part of you
every day because every day
I fall more in love with you.

@ @

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Wow. I can only hope someone thinks of me this way some day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed in LS Blogs